Saturday, January 11, 2020

Day 1-01/06/2020

Today I woke up super excited for what these next couple weeks have to offer me. I'm setting out on a thrilling excursion to California to look further into the industry of film and television production. I'm excited to see what I'm going to learn and what things will get me the most excited coming into this field of work. On this trip, I hope I will be able to make some great connections with people in this industry that will help me in the future. Here is a picture I took while driving through the city of San Francisco.


Relating to people and connections I would just like to state that I am very excited for the people I am going on this trip with. At first, I was a little nervous because Eli and I were the only broadcasting students and he knew more people on this trip than I did, but I am so glad I got to meet them and that they have accepted me into their friend group. I'm very excited to be going on this trip, and now that it's with some people who are into the same stuff as me, I am even more thrilled!


No comments:

Post a Comment