Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Day 14- 01/19/2020

It was on this day we had free reign to do whatever we wanted at Disneyland! Although it was a fun-filled day, I still was able to look around the park and see some things that pertained to my broadcasting degree. Just like in the industry people who worked at the park had to be very good at communicating and had to have good people skills. I also noticed that each of them, no matter where they were used a walkie talkie to connect with people who are a distance away from each other, just like P.A.'s do! And much like studio design, each piece of the park needs to be designed to match a certain theme that they have going on. For one instance I was looking around the Star Wars piece of the park and while observing I noticed that the theme carried from the buildings/structures down to the concession and garbage cans! This is important because it not only goes with the rest of the theme but it makes the people that are fans of these films feel as though they are actually walking through the Star Wars Universe of Galaxy's Edge! 

   

While learning/ observing I also had a lot of fun with my classmates and professors! We got to ride a ton of rides and even got soaking wet on some of them, well Lucas and I did anyway! It was an experience I will never forget and I am so grateful I was asked to even go on this trip in the first place!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment