Thursday, January 23, 2020

Day 17- 01/22/2020

Well, I guess you've heard the saying all fun things must come to an end, well today is that day. While being out in California I learned so much and met so many new people and connections! I would like to thank everyone who allowed us to tour their studios and sets, and for all of the people who have taken time out of their busy schedules to teach us things we didn't know before this trip! I am so thankful for being able to experience something as amazing as this trip was and it truly did help me to push myself further into this industry and make all of the connections possible! Thank you to everyone following me on this journey and I hope you enjoyed reading about my experiences just as much as I liked being able to make them my memories! Lastly, I would like to thank Chris and Melonie for asking me to come on this trip and for pushing me to be the best person I can be both academically and personally! Here are some more of the pictures that haven't made it into the rest of the blogs!

   
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment